Flashfiler, any experiences?

2004-04-24 07:54:04 AM
delphi92
Anybody any experiences with flashfiler. Just tried to install the stuff,
but keep getting errormessages. The forum is only available after enabeling
cookies, so I try here: anybody having it installed?
I keep getting [Fatal Error] ff2_d70.dpk(33): Required package 'f213_r70'
not found, even after compiling the runtime package (which could not be
installend because it is not a Designtime package...)
Any help would be appreciated. I want a datbase for stand alone applications
which does not need BDE, or any installment. Just like good old Clipper:
just putting the stuff in the same directory and run!
Thanx in advance!
RonAtRTPSoftwareDotNL