help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

2005-09-30 03:26:04 PM
delphi216
 I have to recompile a very old project which uses many 3rd party
components, some of which I am not able to trace. Can someone pls tell me
about their locations
1) TDCCalendar
2) TgbLabelFX
TgbRollup
TgbLedFun
3) TFlatComboBoxX
4) TImgView32
Thanks a lot in advance
-----------
the digiiger

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

"digitiger" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote
... a very old project which uses many 3rd party
components, some of which I am not able to trace.
Can someone pls tell me about their locations
TgbLabelFX
"digiiger",
I suppose that you ave tried the company's source
version control library. What about Google?
groups.google.com/groups
--JohnH

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

1) TDCCalendar

By the name, I'd say this is most likely from Dream Company. The
company is all but out of business now as they were acquired a few years
back for the developers and not the products. Anyway, their site is still
active at www.dreamcompany.com. You might be able to show proof of purchase
and get this redownloaded.
Googling on TImgView32 brought me to the following site for Graphics32
graphics32.org/documentation/Docs/Overview/_Body.htm.
HTH
Rich

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

>1) TDCCalendar

By the name, I'd say this is most likely from Dream Company. The
company is all but out of business now as they were acquired a few years
back for the developers and not the products. Anyway, their site is
still
active at www.dreamcompany.com. You might be able to show proof of
purchase
and get this redownloaded.

Googling on TImgView32 brought me to the following site for Graphics32
graphics32.org/documentation/Docs/Overview/_Body.htm.

HTH

Rich

Thanks to Rich as well as to John. I tried as advised. As for the group
search on google for TgbLabelFx components it leads to an australian
weburl which is now invalid (might have existed before year 2000).
as for TImgView32, i have visited advised url and am downloading
graphics32 package from sourceforge. Hopefully it will contain img
component.
as for TDCCalendar component, yes it was from dreamworks only. I tried
their web also but their is no mention of calendar component and also
there is no contact email id on their home page. moreover, I dont think i
will still be having their purchase codes, because the component was used
many many years back.
thanks
-----------
the digiiger

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

digitiger,
Regarding the Dream Calendar, there is another place you can look and it
won't cost you a cent!
Dream licensed a few controls from another company (the Dream Calendar
included) and later sold them off. The company that acquired these controls
was PuterSoft. PuterSoft turned out to be a bit of a scam artist, IMO.
Shortly after announcing they were moving forward with new development in
the form of their puterSoft.SDK (and collecting money from customers -
myself included) they closed up shop and stopped returning emails. Since
that time, a Yahoo group was set up for peer-to-peer support for other
puterSoft victims. You can download the puterSoft components from this
group: groups.yahoo.com/group/PuterSoft_Users/.
I know that the former DCCalendar is included in their puterSoft.SDK.
However, I don't remember if puterSoft started renaming the components from
DC to PSC. The TDCCalendar may very well be called TPSCCalendar but it is
the same control.
HTH
"digitiger" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>>1) TDCCalendar
>>
>By the name, I'd say this is most likely from Dream Company. The
>company is all but out of business now as they were acquired a few years
>back for the developers and not the products. Anyway, their site is
still
>active at www.dreamcompany.com. You might be able to show proof of
purchase
>and get this redownloaded.
>
>Googling on TImgView32 brought me to the following site for Graphics32
>graphics32.org/documentation/Docs/Overview/_Body.htm.
>
>HTH
>
>Rich

Thanks to Rich as well as to John. I tried as advised. As for the group
search on google for TgbLabelFx components it leads to an australian
weburl which is now invalid (might have existed before year 2000).
as for TImgView32, i have visited advised url and am downloading
graphics32 package from sourceforge. Hopefully it will contain img
component.

as for TDCCalendar component, yes it was from dreamworks only. I tried
their web also but their is no mention of calendar component and also
there is no contact email id on their home page. moreover, I dont think i
will still be having their purchase codes, because the component was used
many many years back.

thanks

-----------
the digiiger

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

Thanks a lot for that Rich. I am downloading the SDK from the yahoo
group. even if the component DCCalendar has been renamed to PSCCcalendar,
it would not matter as I can easily change the type information in the
dfm and pas file.
Thanks once again

-----------
the digiiger

Re:help me find TDCCalendar ,TgbLabelFX ,TFlatComboBoxX & TImgView32

... As for the group
search on google for TgbLabelFx components it leads to an australian
weburl which is now invalid (might have existed before year 2000).
For now invalid URLs, it might be worth using the Wayback Machine:
www.archive.org/web/web.php
You may be able to see what the invalid URL looked like years ago, and,
if lucky, even able to download stuff.
The Wayback Machine is even handier if, without warning, a website
withdraws a freeware component/utility/program and substitutes a
shareware or commercial version. You can still grab the latest known
freeware version.