Reading from Exchange

2008-04-10 11:29:37 AM
delphi89
Hi,
I previously posted about being able to read email from Outlook. I thought
about this and decided that what I really want to do is rad directly from
Exchange (on the server as opposed to an email client Outlook). Is this
achievable or would it be easier to just read from a client Outlookinstalled
on the server?
Thanks
Alex

Re:Reading from Exchange

I previously posted about being able to read email from Outlook. I
thought about this and decided that what I really want to do is rad
directly from Exchange (on the server as opposed to an email client
Outlook). Is this achievable or would it be easier to just read from a
client Outlookinstalled on the server?
From memory you can do this with Extended Mapi and CDO. Check out
www.slipstick.com and associated sites for good information. There's also a
Microsoft Press book on programming with Exchange which is quite good.
Oliver Townshend

Re:Reading from Exchange

Extended MAPI in Delphi
www.imibo.com/imidev/delphi/les/index.html