examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

2008-01-25 11:26:00 PM
delphi99
I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be plugged
in Delphi application.
I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and video.
Any links and information are greatly appreciated.
Thanks alot,
Eugene.

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

Eugene V. Goldberg writes:
I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be plugged
in Delphi application.

I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and
video.

Any links and information are greatly appreciated.
Check the attachments group. I will post something there. It is a
conversion of an code from an article on Devx.com

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

thank you Eddie.
"Eddie Shipman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Eugene V. Goldberg writes:
I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be plugged
in Delphi application.

I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and video.
Try our SmartFlash - www.almdev.com
See demo for example.

Eddie Shipman wrote :
Check the attachments group. I will post something there. It is a
conversion of an code from an article on Devx.com
Hi,
Is there something wrong with my settings in Outlook Express ... I can only
see raw text dumps of the attached Zip files ?
Andrew

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

You need to select ALL the files. Right Mouse click "Combine and decode"
IIRC
--
Malcolm
Townsville, Australia
Eddie Shipman wrote :

>Check the attachments group. I will post something there. It is a
>conversion of an code from an article on Devx.com

Hi,
Is there something wrong with my settings in Outlook Express ... I can
only see raw text dumps of the attached Zip files ?

Andrew

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

Eugene V. Goldberg a pens?très fort :
I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be plugged
in Delphi application.

I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and video.

Any links and information are greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot,
Eugene.
First of all, thanks a lot for this.
Attachment can not be download with MesNews.
Is it possible to have another way to access it ?
Cheers,
A.

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

Hi Eddie,
First, thanks for putting this up. I too was exploring in this direction.
I'm unable to download the attachments though. Is there another way I can
access it.
Thanks,

Falanga Alain writes:
Eugene V. Goldberg a pens?très fort :
>I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be
>plugged in Delphi application.
>
>I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and
>video.
>
>Any links and information are greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks alot,
>Eugene.

First of all, thanks a lot for this.

Attachment can not be download with MesNews.
Is it possible to have another way to access it ?

Cheers,
A.
66.96.222.85:/~shipman/FlashUI.zip
--

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

Eddie Shipman a couch?sur son écran :
Falanga Alain writes:

>Eugene V. Goldberg a pens?très fort :
>>I am looking for information on how Flash technologies can be
>>plugged in Delphi application.
>>
>>I am interested in creating fancy UI as well as handling voice and
>>video.
>>
>>Any links and information are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>Thanks alot,
>>Eugene.
>
>First of all, thanks a lot for this.
>
>Attachment can not be download with MesNews.
>Is it possible to have another way to access it ?
>
>Cheers,
>A.

66.96.222.85:/~shipman/FlashUI.zip
Thank you very much.
A.

Re:examples of Delphi app UI created with Flash

"Eddie Shipman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

66.96.222.85:/~shipman/FlashUI.zip
Thank you!