VCL Component Installer

2007-01-06 02:17:40 AM
delphi189
Hi
Please help. I am missing the VCL Component Install menu item in the
Component menu Turbo Delphi. It seems that his expert was removed from the
IDE. It was a quick way to install a component in the IDE.
Can somebody help me with an explination of how do one install components
now?
Regards

Re:VCL Component Installer

Petrus van Breda writes:
Please help. I am missing the VCL Component Install menu item in the
Component menu Turbo Delphi. It seems that his expert was removed
from the IDE. It was a quick way to install a component in the IDE.

Can somebody help me with an explination of how do one install
components now?
Make a package, add the unit, build, install.
whos his expert?
--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings