binary...

2003-11-25 09:49:15 PM
delphi199
hi
it's possible to add binary code in delphi?
how?
thanks

Re:binary...

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:49:15 -0500, os2 writes:
it's possible to add binary code in delphi?
how?
What is binary code?
you can inline instructions, and you can inline assembler.
johannes

Re:binary...

What is binary code?
you can inline instructions, and you can inline assembler.
I seem to remember that directives like 'DB', 'DW' 'DD' are supported by the
inline assembler, so you can shove in some hex values. Not sure about 'DS'.
Rgds,
Martin

Re:binary...

Martin James writes:
I seem to remember that directives like 'DB', 'DW' 'DD' are supported
by the inline assembler, so you can shove in some hex values. Not
sure about 'DS'.
I think you can import binary files into Delphi, I think I once imported
binaries compiled with Turbo Assembler (32 bit) into Delphi, using a
directive for that.
(But all this is deep down in my sub-consciousness <g>)
--
Ingvar Nilsen

Re:binary...

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
hi

it's possible to add binary code in delphi?
how?
Look at the Link command ({$LINK filename}) in the Help file.
--
Jon Tveten
En Bæring i Australia