Intermediate Delphi Developer position in Ottawa, ON, Canada

2005-02-25 07:31:13 AM
delphi188
Intermediate Delphi Developer position
--------------------------------------
Ottawa based company, JSI Telecom is a world leader in Voice and IP
Intercept software and hardware solutions.?We are seeking an
intermediate Delphi developer to join our business presentation layer
and collection services team. The company has been in business for 25
years and remuneration is very competitive and includes bonus
opportunities.
Job Description
-------------------
?- based on functional baseline documents, design and develop
software using both Delphi Win32 and in near future .Net framework;
?- investigate and resolve issues and enhancement requests within an
existing codebase;
?- perform detailed unit testing;
?- document code and provide design overview documentation to QA and
Documentation teams;
Requirements
-----------------
?- strong Delphi/Win32/COM and OOP development skills and experience;
- excelent SQL language experience;
- experience with all phases of the system development life cycle;
?- energetic, prepared to learn quickly, and able to proactively
manage complex tasks;
?- work well within a team;
?- strong english language communication skills;
?- available to work onsite in Kanata, Ontario, Canada;
- nice to have: XML, Report Builder, Indy, Webservices,
Midas/Datasnap, ASTA;
Assets
--------
- .Net, C#, WebServices, MKS Source code control
?- experience with client/server applications using ADO and MS SQL
Server
?- experience with n-tier applications
?- telecommunications knowledge
Note the location is Ottawa, Ontario, only candidates prepared to
relocate or already in the area will be considered. Sorry, we do not
sponsor any work visas at this time. Interested candidates should
email their resumes and cover letters to XXXX@XXXXX.COM. Please
mention delphi job group. No calls please.
Thank you!
Dan Mincu,
Software Engineer,
JSI Telecom, Kanata, ON