get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

2004-07-02 08:39:49 PM
delphi130
get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???
hi all,
in telnet server onconect, there are only AThread: TIdPeerThread, how can I
get the Ip ou computer name by this variable???
sorry my pour english...
PP

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

"pp" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???
in telnet server onconect, there are only AThread: TIdPeerThread, how can I
get the Ip ou computer name by this variable???
The IP address port number for both the local machine and the peer connection can be found in
TIdPeerThread.Connection.Binding.

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

dsiders...
which version you are using, mine are the 9,0,14..
tankx by the help..
"dsiders" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
"pp" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???
in telnet server onconect, there are only AThread: TIdPeerThread, how can
get the Ip ou computer name by this variable???
The IP address port number for both the local machine and the peer
connection can be found in
TIdPeerThread.Connection.Binding.

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

which version you are using, mine are the 9,0,14..
I'm looking at the development snapshot off the Indy version control server (9.0.16 I believe).

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

"pp" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
in telnet server onconect, there are only AThread: TIdPeerThread,
how can I get the Ip ou computer name by this variable???
Which computer are you trying to get the IP for? The client that connected
to the server? If so, then use the PeerIP property:
procedure TForm1.IdTelnetServer1Connect(AThread: TIdPeerThread);
var
IP : String;
begin
IP := AThread.Connection.Binding.Socket.PeerIP;
//...
end;
Gambit

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

Tankx, IŽl gona find this version...
PP
"dsiders" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
which version you are using, mine are the 9,0,14..
I'm looking at the development snapshot off the Indy version control server
(9.0.16 I believe).

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

but there is no version 9.0.16...
can you confirm this for me... is important to me, get the ip of the
client..
tankx again...
PP
"dsiders" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
which version you are using, mine are the 9,0,14..
I'm looking at the development snapshot off the Indy version control server
(9.0.16 I believe).

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

ok people,
that is on
AThread.Connection.Socket.Binding.PeerIP
tank for all..
PP
"pp" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

hi all,

in telnet server onconect, there are only AThread: TIdPeerThread, how can
get the Ip ou computer name by this variable???

sorry my pour english...

PP

Re:get ip or computer name by TIdPeerThread ???

"pp" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
but there is no version 9.0.16...
Yes, there is. Did you go to the VCS system like Don suggested? Go to
Indy's website for download instructions.
can you confirm this for me... is important to me,
get the ip of the client..
I already showed you exactly how to do that. Please go see my earlier
reply.
Gambit