progress of insert query

2003-11-18 12:15:59 AM
delphi191
I'd like to show the progress of an insert query to the users on my
application. The insert query copies a bunch of records from one table to
another. Can this be done? (I know the ADO onfetchProgress method is used
for this purpose for queries that move data to the client, but this isn't
usable for insert queries.)

Re:progress of insert query

No, ADO does not have this functionality.
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi + ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"Eli Stein" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?новостях следующе?