ibmgr does not run

2008-04-30 08:49:30 AM
delphi280
I installed 2007Interbase and when it tries to start the ibmgr program
it gives the error:
/opt/interbase/bin/ibmgr.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libdl.so.2:
Ted

Re:ibmgr does not run

I suspect doing the following resolve your error while loading shared
libraries error:
cp ib_install.bin ib_install.bak
cat ib_install.bak | sed "s/export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL/#xport
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL/">ib_install.bin
Ted Miglautsch writes:
I installed 2007Interbase and when it tries to start the ibmgr program
it gives the error:

/opt/interbase/bin/ibmgr.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libdl.so.2:

Ted

Re:ibmgr does not run

Quinn;
But I am not having the problem with the install. I am getting that
error when ibmgr executes.
Will making that change install Interbase differently so the ibmgr
executes properly?
Ted