XML Data Binding with Delphi 5

2005-04-13 06:53:35 PM
delphi244
Hi,
does anybody know, if there is a possibility to do data binding with
Delphi 5?
I could not find anything about this in the Internet...
I only found data binding tools for Java, C++/C# and VB, but non for
Delphi 5...
Switching to another Delphi Version unfortunately is not an option at
this time...
Best regards,
Daniel

Re:XML Data Binding with Delphi 5

Hi Daniel
We're doing the same thing, but we're building a custom binding agent. I
don't think there is anything built-in available, but I haven't looked for
thirdy-party components.
We're essentialy writing new, xml-bound controls based on the standard vcl,
mainly adding load and change event handling to read/write an xml node.
I'm not sure my company will allow to share the code, but if you get stuck,
feel free to ask.
Cheers
Simon
"Daniel Rothmaler" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes