Re: Collaborating with ComponentOne was a right choise?

2006-03-31 02:29:42 PM
delphi60
dk_sz writes:
>Julian M Bucknall
>CTO, Developer Express, www.devexpress.com
>
>Personal blog at www.boyet.com
>Author of "Tomes of Delphi: Algorithms and Data Structures"

Love your book! Just had to say :-)

best regards
Thomas
Agree, and the excellent articles in The Delphi Magazine. I really miss
"Algorithms Alfresco".
Per

Lauchlan M writes:
>I think DevEx's only goal is to make money.

Wow.

So you don't think they even like software development, making components,
having users enjoy using their products and getting results from it, etc? If
they could make more money by dropping software development or whatever
they'd do it at the drop of a hat?
*cough* Turbopower *cough*