Re: Only 64 bit computers are being sold

2007-02-04 08:36:24 PM
delphi18
DaniŽl Mantione writes:
>Yes, especially those that think that 32-bit machines aren't still
>being sold somewhere in the world. They are here in Australia.

It is possible, but that will change then very quickly.

Production of 32-bit cpu's has mostly been halted. Only Via
today produces significant abouts of 32-bit only CPU's. But
I'm sure Australians use AMD & Intel too.
Yes, AMD and Intel seem to be what Australian vendors are selling,
according to their web sites. I think that those who posted about 32 bit
computers being available in Australia are just ignorant of what they
are buying.