Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

2007-11-30 11:44:59 PM
delphi97
I do not find all sessions for downloads in
video.codegear.com/CodeRageIIArchives/
Any idea when every thing will become available.
Will the source files also become available for downloads?
venkatesh

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

VT Venkatesh writes:
I do not find all sessions for downloads in
video.codegear.com/CodeRageIIArchives/
Any idea when every thing will become available.
Will the source files also become available for downloads?
Most of Day 1-4 are there. There may be one or two missing.
Day 5 will be at the end of the day.
Everything will be put in an article and linked up some time
early December (which starts tomorrow BTW)... :)
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.codegear.com/ao/
CodeGear Developer Relations

Anders Ohlsson (CodeGear) writes:
Most of Day 1-4 are there. There may be one or two missing.

Day 5 will be at the end of the day.

Everything will be put in an article and linked up some time
early December (which starts tomorrow BTW)... :)
I had to miss most of the sessions because of load shedding from our
power company. Can I still view the download sessions and rate them?
--
Dean

Am Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:38:50 -0800 schrieb Anders Ohlsson (CodeGear):
Most of Day 1-4 are there. There may be one or two missing.
And most of them are really interesting and usefull. But there is a Problem
with those of Marco Cant? They have no slider for the current position and
no control-buttons.
He shows some interesting web-addresses at the end of one session.
And there is no other chance to get them, than to watch the complete
session again.
Can you export the session again - with slider and control-buttons?
Thanks,
Michael

Michael Trowe <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Can you export the session again - with slider and control-buttons?
You could use Delphi to create your own player...:
Movie #28 - Flash within Delphi -Alister Christie
codegearguru.com/index.php
or
codegearguru.com/video/028/Flash.html
Writing a Flash Player - Felix John COLIBRI
www.felix-colibri.com/papers/graphic/writing_a_flash_player/writing_a_flash_player.html

Michael Trowe writes:
And most of them are really interesting and usefull. But there is a Problem
with those of Marco Cant? They have no slider for the current position and
no control-buttons.
The various speakers rendering them on their own. We can not control
exactly which version of Camtasia and exactly what options they used,
so some differences are to be expected.
He shows some interesting web-addresses at the end of one session.
And there is no other chance to get them, than to watch the complete
session again.

Can you export the session again - with slider and control-buttons?
Please try SWFOpener or something like that. I think that one allows
you to skip and jump around in a SWF file.
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.codegear.com/ao/
CodeGear Developer Relations
"A golf course that does not have a pub after the 18th hole
is like an acupuncturist who does not offer needle removal."
New personal blog: myroadtofitness.blogspot.com/

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

Anders Ohlsson (CodeGear) writes:
Most of Day 1-4 are there. There may be one or two missing.

Day 5 will be at the end of the day.

Everything will be put in an article and linked up some time
early December (which starts tomorrow BTW)... :)

What happened to
VMWare for Automated Testing by
Doug Chapman ?CodeGear
John.

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

"John Grabner" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

What happened to

VMWare for Automated Testing by
Doug Chapman ?CodeGear

Yeah, I was out sick that day and was really looking forward to that one -
this and the Unit Testing presentation were probably my most two anticipated
presentations.
Dave White

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

FWIW... the demo code that Felix John Colibri has for download worked
exactly as you wanted. Pause/Play/bump forward/back, load from dir, etc.
Runs much better than from within a browser too... me loves Delphi. ;^)
--

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

"Bob S" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
me loves Delphi. ;^)
Shhh. You're not allowed to say that on this board. ;-)

Michael Trowe writes:
And most of them are really interesting and usefull. But there is a Problem
with those of Marco Cant? They have no slider for the current position and
no control-buttons.
www.eolsoft.com/freeware/flash_movie_player/
Free SWF player created with Delphi.
Features: rewind, pause, full screen mode etc.

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

Kryvich,
| www.eolsoft.com/freeware/flash_movie_player/
I get a 404 error using that URL.
12/03/2007 09:44:41
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

John Grabner writes:
VMWare for Automated Testing by
Doug Chapman ?CodeGear
Being re-rendered. Stay tuned.
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.codegear.com/ao/
CodeGear Developer Relations
"A golf course that does not have a pub after the 18th hole
is like an acupuncturist who does not offer needle removal."
New personal blog: myroadtofitness.blogspot.com/

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

Rick,
| | I get a 404 error using that URL.
|
| It worked OK for me just now.
The site probably requires scripting, etc.,. Which I don't allow my
browser (IE7) to do.
I just tried it again. Still no joy.
Thanks!
12/03/2007 13:31:17
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:Downloads of Coderage 2 Video sessions

| www.eolsoft.com/freeware/flash_movie_player/

I get a 404 error using that URL.
It worked OK for me just now.
Rick Carter