TCompress older versions

2007-12-03 09:16:37 PM
delphi100
Hello everybody,
I don't know if this is the right group to ask but I desperately am
searching for older shareware versions of TCompress Versions 3 or 3.5
because I have some old programs written years ago and want to
recompile them again under kylix. All other newer versions failed to
do that so I want to try the old stuff.
Could someone send me those. I can not find anything on the internet.
I DO NOT WANT FULL VERSIONS OR REGGED VERSIONS. Just the shareware
versions!! NO ILLEGAL STUFF please.
Thank you for your help
Oliver

Re:TCompress older versions

Please ask your questions through news://newsgroups.borland.com or (almost)
noone will see it. Borland newsgroups are not part of Usenet.
Read more here: info.borland.com/newsgroups/
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes