Re: Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

2006-12-21 03:44:05 AM
delphi48
www.codegear.com/HowtoBuy/tabid/103/Default.aspx
Living in Belgium, the only relevant info for me is the "Benelux" shop
(Benelux = Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg).
And it simply does not work.
I hope the people at XXXX@XXXXX.COM do react...
Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply, Nick!
Robert

In article <4589923c$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Robert Houdart writes:
Living in Belgium, the only relevant info for me is the "Benelux" shop
(Benelux = Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg).
And it simply does not work.
I hope the people at XXXX@XXXXX.COM do react...

Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply, Nick!

Robert
Using this URL
shop.borland.nl/servlet/ControllerServlet?
Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=fr_BE&SiteID=borlande&id=ProductDetail
sPage&productID=51438000
should solve your problem but unfortunately not mine.
Regards
Wolfgang

Re: Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

Wolfgang,
shop.borland.nl/servlet/ControllerServlet?
Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=fr_BE&SiteID=borlande&id=ProductDetail
sPage&productID=51438000

should solve your problem but unfortunately not mine.
Cool, I have even managed to place my order at ?249 + ?12 shipping!
Means that now at least one copy of Turbo Delphi Pro has been sold in the
Benelux :-).
Good luck for your quest in Germany...
Robert

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Robert Houdart writes:
Cool, I have even managed to place my order at ?249 + ?12 shipping!
Means that now at least one copy of Turbo Delphi Pro has been sold in the
Benelux :-).
Good luck for your quest in Germany...

Robert
Fine for you.
I am still waiting for an answer from anyone whom I have e-mailed.
Regards
Wolfgang

Re: Ordering Turbo Delphi Professional Upgrade from Germany

I am still waiting for an answer from anyone whom I have e-mailed.
I just got a friendly e-mail from Jason Vokes (the CodeGear European
Director of Technologies and Marketing). You might consider contacting him
(jason dot vokes at codegear dot com).
Nice to see CodeGear actually caring :-).
Robert

In article <458a91cf$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Robert Houdart writes:
I just got a friendly e-mail from Jason Vokes (the CodeGear European
Director of Technologies and Marketing). You might consider contacting him
(jason dot vokes at codegear dot com).
Nice to see CodeGear actually caring :-).

Robert
I got no reaction at all :(
Maybe there are different classes of customers and Codegear only cares for
first class customers. It looks like that I belong at most to the second
class customers.
How much begging should I do before Godegear wants to sell me something?
I am not amused.
Wolfgang