Wanted:Delphi Games

I am looking for anyone Games written in Delphi that they are willing to
sell. All types of games considered.

Regards
Damian.
--
Office:
DBF Consulting Ltd

Tel.    01624 611003
Fax. 01624 611023

Re:Wanted:Delphi Games

> I am looking for any Games written in Delphi that they are willing to
> sell. All types of games considered.

I wrote Smoke'em Poker (a draw-poker game) using Delphi 1.0.
You can download it (and the source code, if you wish) from
my web page (see below).

I'm currently writing Battle Board (a D&D-style combat
boardgame) using Delphi 2.0. There's a description and
preliminary screenshot of it at my web page.

Hope this helps...

--

|  Dave O'Brien - Watcom International - dobr...@watcom.com
|     http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~gmgrimsh/dobrien.html
| "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
|  than to speak and remove all doubt."
|                                       - Mark Twain

Other Threads