[DELPHI 2.01][NT 3.51]RegisterWindowMessage API

Hi all,

I am writing a app that interfaces with a C DLL,  in the docs
its states that you can call RegisterWindowMessage API to obtain
the Status message handle.

MessageHandle:=RegisterWindowMessage('NDSLibraryStatus');

My Question is how do I uses this MessageHandle in my app to
display the Status messages in a listbox.

Thanks for you time and effort.

Huet Bartels  (Hu...@Mdx.ac.uk)
(Middlesex University)
(NetWare Support)

Re:[DELPHI 2.01][NT 3.51]RegisterWindowMessage API

Huet Bartels wrote:

> I am writing a app that interfaces with a C DLL,  in the docs
> its states that you can call RegisterWindowMessage API to obtain
> the Status message handle.

> MessageHandle:=RegisterWindowMessage('NDSLibraryStatus');

> My Question is how do I uses this MessageHandle in my app to
> display the Status messages in a listbox.

Override WndProc.

M.

--
Martin Larsson, author of several unknown utilities for DOS and Windows.
mailto:martin.lars...@delfi-data.msmail.telemax.no

Other Threads