Why i am getting De{*word*81} error

Hi all,

I have just installed Delphi 4, trying to compile my hello world  program,
but i am getting an error saying "De{*word*81} kernel DORDBK51.DLL is missing or
not registered".

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Delphi 3 times, but still getting the
same error.
I was wondering if some one could give me some one could help.

Thanks allot     Robert

Re:Why i am getting De{*word*81} error

Have you restarted your computer?

Nicholas Sherlock

"Robert" <robert_l...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,

> I have just installed Delphi 4, trying to compile my hello world  program,
> but i am getting an error saying "De{*word*81} kernel DORDBK51.DLL is missing
or
> not registered".

> I have uninstalled and reinstalled Delphi 3 times, but still getting the
> same error.
> I was wondering if some one could give me some one could help.

> Thanks allot     Robert

Other Threads