Help, Epson -> Fax

     I am trying to write a program that takes a file of  intercepted
printer instructions and generates a fax through a fax/modem.  The printer
is the Epson LQ series or the Epson Stylus 800.  The Fax is a 14/4 kbaud
fax modem.
     Does anyone have the details on how to do this?
     Is there a program (DOS) or Pascal library in existence to do this?
     Your help is appreciated.
     Joel in Ogden

                  Joel in Ogden

"Move not the ancient landmarks" - Solomon

Re:Help, Epson -> Fax

In article <19970125201701.PAA11...@ladder01.news.aol.com> of Sat, 25
Jan 1997 20:17:59 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, JWillard44

<jwillar...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I am trying to write a program that takes a file of  intercepted
>printer instructions and generates a fax through a fax/modem.  The printer
>is the Epson LQ series or the Epson Stylus 800.  The Fax is a 14/4 kbaud
>fax modem.
>     Does anyone have the details on how to do this?
>     Is there a program (DOS) or Pascal library in existence to do this?

Fax encoding is complex.  See
"The Fax Modem Source Book", A Margolis, Wiley 1995, 0471 95072 6
--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/

Other Threads