Delphi 2 Demo Explorer = invalid file name

I recently got the Delphi 2.0 Developer CD. I'm a complete
novice and decided I would need the Demo Explorer feature.
It adds the "Explore sample applications" to the help menu. I
followed the instructions in Readdx.txt and re-checked every-
thing, but I get an error: "Error connecting to Demo Explorer
database Message is: Invalid file name". The .dll is loading,
but what file the error message refers to baffles me. If I
try again without closing Delphi I get the error: "Cannot
focus a disabled or invisible window".
Has anyone run into this problem or have any ideas?
Thank you,
Bob Harris