Using different Font, Charset in Menus

How can I use different fonts or charsets (arabic) in Menus ?

Re:Using different Font, Charset in Menus

I'm not quite sure how it works myself, but you will need to use WideString.
Also - try loading the strings from your own defined string-table at
run-time.  This makes more work, because you cannot simp[ly use the IDE for
object initialization, but you'll be able to use other charsets then

Hope it helps!!

Digital

Adem Durdubas wrote in message <35f4983...@news1.cityweb.de>...
>How can I use different fonts or charsets (arabic) in Menus ?

Other Threads