Delphi trial

To the best of my knowledge there are no such beasts,
and therefore not available anywhere.

In any case, they are not available for download anywhere.

Juan <gj...@email.com> wrote in message

> Where can I download a the Delphi trials (or fullversion) v. 3 or 4 ?
> Thanks !

Re:Delphi trial

Check www.inprise.com.  They should be there if anywhere.

Re:Delphi trial

Probably the best you'll find is the trial versions of Delphi 1/2 which
some magazines carried on cover mounted CD's a while ago. PC Plus had
BCB3 and JB2 on the cover recently, so once D5 is released you might get
lucky with D3.

Matt

Juan wrote:
> Where can I download a the Delphi trials (or fullversion) v. 3 or 4 ?
> Thanks !

Re:Delphi trial

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:22:15 -0300, "Juan" <gj...@email.com> wrote:
>Where can I download a the Delphi trials (or fullversion) v. 3 or 4 ?

You can't download a trial version, but if you purchase a copy, it
comes with a money-back guarantee--you can return it within 90 days
for a full refund.

-Steve

Re:Delphi trial

Steve Schafer (TeamB) wrote:
>You can't download a trial version, but if you purchase a copy, it
>comes with a money-back guarantee--you can return it within 90 days
>for a full refund.

Of course that heavily depends on the country you're in. Some
Borland/Inprise offices only offer 30 or 60 days, some don't do anything
like it at all.
--
Rudy Velthuis

Other Threads