Return a Recordset from a stored Procedure

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me, I am having trouble return an ADO Recordset
from a stored Procedure (SQL Server 7.0) I can
bring back individual values no problem but I am stuck trying to get the
recordset back.

Regards

Mike

Re:Return a Recordset from a stored Procedure

"M J Woodward" <mwoodw...@wsaktins.co.uk> wrote in message

> I'm hoping someone can help me, I am having trouble return an ADO
Recordset
> from a stored Procedure (SQL Server 7.0) I can
> bring back individual values no problem but I am stuck trying to get the
> recordset back.

S/B something like:

    ADODataSet1.Dataset := ADOCommand1.Execute;

rb

Other Threads