Output parameter of stored procedure with Oracle are always empty

The output parameters of stored procedure on Oracle server are always empty. I have try using the TSQLDataSet and also using the TSQLStoredProc component and I get the same results: output parameters are empty. I have try my procedure using BDE instead of DBExpress and it works fine.

Someone have any idea on my problem???

Re:Output parameter of stored procedure with Oracle are always empty

It is a standalone procedure. I have not try yet with a procedure from a package. I am using Oracle 8.1.7. When I am using BDE instead of dbexpress, my procedure works fine; that's why I was suspecting dbexpress and not Oracle.
Krzysztof Golko <krzysztofgo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Gilles Belletete wrote:
>> The output parameters of stored procedure on Oracle server are always empty. I have try using the TSQLDataSet and also using the TSQLStoredProc component and I get the same results: output parameters are empty. I have try my procedure using BDE instead of DBExpress and it works fine.

>> Someone have any idea on my problem???

>What configuration are you using, it looks like for for Oracle 8.1.7
>stored procedure don't work at all, due to problems woth retrieving
>schema info for stored procedures.
>Us it standalone procedure or in a package?

Re:Output parameter of stored procedure with Oracle are always empty

Hello !

Questions:
1) What parameters has your procedure ?
2) What Delphi version do you use ?

Regards,
Dmitry

Dmitry L. Arefiev, director of gs-soft.ru ltd.
Solutions for successful companies

Author of NCOCI8 - Freeware Delphi to Oracle8i direct access

ICQ: 50741007
EMail: daref...@gs-soft.ru
Company: http://www.gs-soft.ru
NCOCI8: http://www.da-soft.com

"Gilles Belletete" <gille...@cae.com> wrote in message

> It is a standalone procedure. I have not try yet with a procedure from a package. I am

using Oracle 8.1.7. When I am using BDE instead of dbexpress, my procedure works fine;
that's why I was suspecting dbexpress and not Oracle.

> Krzysztof Golko <krzysztofgo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Gilles Belletete wrote:
> >> The output parameters of stored procedure on Oracle server are always empty. I have

try using the TSQLDataSet and also using the TSQLStoredProc component and I get the same
results: output parameters are empty. I have try my procedure using BDE instead of
DBExpress and it works fine.

> >> Someone have any idea on my problem???

> >What configuration are you using, it looks like for for Oracle 8.1.7
> >stored procedure don't work at all, due to problems woth retrieving
> >schema info for stored procedures.
> >Us it standalone procedure or in a package?

Other Threads