dbExpress and MsAccess-97/2000

Who can tell me how to setup the connection between a SQL-connection
(Delphi-60 and a Microsoft Access 97/2000 database?

Jan

Re:dbExpress and MsAccess-97/2000

try an ado newsgroup

"Jan Wesseling" <j.g.wessel...@wisl.nl> wrote in message

> Who can tell me how to setup the connection between a SQL-connection
> (Delphi-60 and a Microsoft Access 97/2000 database?

> Jan

Re:dbExpress and MsAccess-97/2000

There is a third part DB OLE driver and two ODBC drivers.  I don't
remember the sight for the DB OLE and ODBC commercial drivers.  There
is a shareware ODBC driver on source forge.

--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software

http://www.bss-software.com

"Jez Thompson" wrote:
> try an ado newsgroup

It is possible using a 3rd party dbExpress driver.

--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Other Threads