TDBLookupCombobox in a TDBCtrlGrid problem

Is somebody know a TDBLookupCombobox that works in a TDBCtrlGrid

Thank you

Re:TDBLookupCombobox in a TDBCtrlGrid problem

Check out http://www.softouchdev.com/inccombo

Jeff Taylor
Softouch Development, Inc.
http://www.softouchdev.com

Yvon Labbee wrote in message <6duc9g$2...@forums.borland.com>...
>Is somebody know a TDBLookupCombobox that works in a TDBCtrlGrid

>Thank you

Re:TDBLookupCombobox in a TDBCtrlGrid problem

I was going to say "can't be done".  I'll be curious to see how you did
this...

Jeff Taylor wrote in message <6dv8ko$3...@forums.borland.com>...
>Check out http://www.softouchdev.com/inccombo

Re:TDBLookupCombobox in a TDBCtrlGrid problem

I use one on my DBCtrlgrid. Declare a 'lookup' field for you table with
the needed details, put the DBLookupCombobox on the dbctrlgrid
and leave the "list" fields blank in the control. Works great.

Because I want to actually store the value in the 'lookup' I added a
line to the BeforePost event that copies the 'virtual' lookup field into
the field I want it stored in.

Hope this helps,
 - Mike

Scott Samet [TeamB] wrote in message <6e3hgh$7i...@forums.borland.com>...
>I was going to say "can't be done".  I'll be curious to see how you did
>this...

>Jeff Taylor wrote in message <6dv8ko$3...@forums.borland.com>...
>>Check out http://www.softouchdev.com/inccombo

Other Threads