Limit to the number of Canvas.Textout statements available per Printer.Canvas

I am using the delphi printer object to manually create and print a report.
My report consists of text and rectangles.

When I issue the EndDoc method and the printer prints the report, the
resulting report has been printed with some of the text having incorrect
font sizes and styles. This also happens when I print to different
printers.

I have counted the number Canvas.textout statements I have used, this
number is around 256 when the problem starts.

Is there a limit to the number of Canvas.textout statements I can use per
report?
What can I do to solve this problem?

Regards
Advanced Media Systems Ltd