Please Help: Duplicate DatabaseName : 'xxxx' error

hi,

  I'm working with a project with MDI application and many DLLs that
serves this application. When changed my database from Paradox to
LocalInterbase server, i had to change the DLL structure, and to avoid
the login/password dialoge, i put a database component in the DLL form,
and supplied it with the user name & password...

  My problem is, when i use

Form1 := TForm1.Create(Application); {to create the form from which
                                      the Ttable components will work}

i get this error: Duplicate DatabaseName: 'XXX'

can any one help me to avoid this error, or i should ue Paradox again?

Thanks in advance..

MAH

Re:Please Help: Duplicate DatabaseName : 'xxxx' error

hi,

  I'm working with a project with MDI application and many DLLs that
serves this application. When changed my database from Paradox to
LocalInterbase server, i had to change the DLL structure, and to avoid
the login/password dialoge, i put a database component in the DLL form,
and supplied it with the user name & password...

  My problem is, when i use

Form1 := TForm1.Create(Application); {to create the form from which
                                      the Ttable components will work}

i get this error: Duplicate DatabaseName: 'XXX'

can any one help me to avoid this error, or i should ue Paradox again?

Thanks in advance..

MAH

Other Threads