Hide program on TASKBAR?

Hi all. Me again, for 100th time I guess.
Ok, now I need to hide my prog. on windows taskbar - I mean, it's invisible
there, you can't see it, or click on it.
So guys, for 100th time, please write me back via e-mail if possibble, or
post an answer here. I need this urgently.

Thanks.

Re:Hide program on TASKBAR?

Application.ShowMainForm := False;
ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

"4[x]" <timo...@bih.net.ba> schreef in bericht

> Hi all. Me again, for 100th time I guess.
> Ok, now I need to hide my prog. on windows taskbar - I mean, it's
invisible
> there, you can't see it, or click on it.
> So guys, for 100th time, please write me back via e-mail if possibble, or
> post an answer here. I need this urgently.

> Thanks.

Re:Hide program on TASKBAR?

but it still shows up for a moment when starting up!

--
uws
newsgroups (at) bolsterlee (dot) tmfweb (dot) nl

"M.H. Avegaart" <avegaartNOS...@mccomm.nl> wrote in message

> Application.ShowMainForm := False;
> ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);

> "4[x]" <timo...@bih.net.ba> schreef in bericht
> > Hi all. Me again, for 100th time I guess.
> > Ok, now I need to hide my prog. on windows taskbar - I mean, it's
> invisible
> > there, you can't see it, or click on it.
> > So guys, for 100th time, please write me back via e-mail if possibble,
or
> > post an answer here. I need this urgently.

> > Thanks.

Other Threads