Strange NT problems with D1 and TImage.Canvas Methods PLEASE HELP!!

Rob, as far as I remember, if you do anything that changes TImage, TImage
invalidates itself -> WM_Paint -> Rectangle -> Invalidate again and so on.
You'd better update TImage outside of your Paint handler or use something
else instead of TImage (offscreen BMP drawn in the Paint?).

Dmitry