HELP!: Implementing WWW Browser/Viewer in DELPHI???

Hello there...

I was wondering...

I have a (C++) SGML Parser, and the HTML.DTD's for Level 1, 2 and 3
HTML...These are somehow used to create a Parser dll (YASP.DLL)

I was wondering...

How do I implement the 'Browser', actually a Viewer...Just for testing
HTML tags etc... in an editor I am writing...
(HTML/JAVA/JAVASCRIPT...etc...)..

It would possibly be 'best' to implement it as a component...

Could anyone give me any pointers to public-domain 'Viewers' out
there in the www...or pointers to snippets of code which may be of
use to me for developing such a 'Viewer' [probably just in a big form!]

Or in implementing it as a component...

Any help much appreciated...

PS: This is for a final year CS project where I am trying to implement
a more 'intelligent' HTML/Javascript/CGI... editor...It will be done in
Delphi2 Developer mostly...With the DLL written in either VIsual C++ or
Borland C++ 5...

Anyway, please email me your replies...
to: arse...@iol.ie [preferably]
or to: djen...@alf2.tcd.ie

Thanking Y'all in advance...

Darach Ennis.
--
o o     "It's all just one big thing"
 o      Egh...Noghp! [TM]

Re:HELP!: Implementing WWW Browser/Viewer in DELPHI???

In article <56shqg$...@web3.tcd.ie>, Darach Ennis <djen...@tcd.ie>
writes

Try the THTMLViewer component from Dave Baldwin  -  http://www.pbear.com
--