INT 0x0F

>Another question: Why is the Port[] command unavailable in Delphi 2 ? Is there
>anything else to replace it and how do I do port IO if not ?

        It is unavailable because it is unavailable under NT, and being phased out in
95  You need to write a driver to properly access hardware under 32.
_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any
problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to p...@pobox.com
Please do not report duplicates, as this is usually a manual resend
|Chad Z. Hower  -  phoe...@pobox.com                         |
|Phoenix Business Enterprises - p...@pobox.com - www.pbe.com  |
|Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure          |
>>SQUID - The ultimate 32 bit offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)