Problem starting Delphi 2.0 first time after setup

Just installed Delphi 2.0 on my NT-system. The setup seems to run without
remarks. Starting Delphi 2.0 gives message: can't find file MSVCRT20.DLL.
After quitting the message comes: Cannot open library CMPLIB32.DCL under
..\Bin\. (error code 126)
and after quitting that message, you get into the IDE but without VCL
palette.
Checking the system shows that CMPLIB32.DCL is OK installed but the DLL
MSVCRT20.DLL can't be found. Instead MSVCRT40.DLL is installed.
MSVCRT20.DLL is not present on the CD-ROM-disk.
My local software supplier cannot help me!
Happy if anyone out there knows about this problem! THANKS IN ADVANCE.
/Kurt
Kurt.Anneb...@mailbox.swipnet.se
Link?ping, Sweden.

Re:Problem starting Delphi 2.0 first time after setup

Kurt.Anneb...@mailbox.swipnet.se (Kurt Anneborg) wrote:

[]
>MSVCRT20.DLL is not present on the CD-ROM-disk.

[]

Yes it is.  Look in the \runimage\delphi20\windows\system32
folder on the Delphi Developer CD.

Hejdo (no sure if that's the right spelling....)
--
David Taylor

Other Threads