Get Source Code from Current URL IE 4.0 and later

Hello all,

I need to get the sourcecode (HTML) of the current URL in Internet Explorer
without loading the URL first in my application. I think I need to read the
cache or something. Do I need to use DDE? Does anyone have any sourcecode
(Delphi) to do this? THAKS IN ADVANCE!

John Mercer

Re:Get Source Code from Current URL IE 4.0 and later

Use automation, see:
http://www.euromind.com/iedelphi/

"John Mercer" <developer.bra...@xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> Hello all,

> I need to get the sourcecode (HTML) of the current URL in Internet
Explorer
> without loading the URL first in my application. I think I need to read
the
> cache or something. Do I need to use DDE? Does anyone have any sourcecode
> (Delphi) to do this? THAKS IN ADVANCE!

> John Mercer

Other Threads