InstallShield BDE Alias

Just recently converted from Delphi 3 to Delphi 5.  Also, installed the InstallShield Express Version 2.12 that came bundled with D5.  I converted my Delphi 3 Applications over to Delphi 5 and all works well  --  except when I created an Install program using the new InstallShield, for one of my Database Applications, it does not carry over with it the BDE Alias for the Database used in my Application.  In my testing, I can create the Alias using the BDEAdmin.Exe Utility which comes over during the install, but I can not count on my users to do that.  So, how do I fix this??

Richard Wakeman
wake...@thegrid.net