Problem when using FormatDateTime function

I've written a DLL in Delphi 1 that contains dialogs to be called by a C
program.  I'm using a simple C program to test the dialogs.  Everything
works fine until I include a call to FormatDateTime as part of the
dialog code.  What happens next depends on whether I'm running Win 3.11
or Win95.  Under Win 3.11, everything is okay.  Under Win 95, the
program seems to run okay, but upon termination of the main application,
I get a general protection fault.  If I remove the FormatDateTime
function call, the main application terminates normally.  In the past,
I've seen the Format function cause some problems, whereas after I
remove the calls to Format, the program works okay.  Does anybody know
of any bugs related to these functions?

Thanks