turbo vision problem

hi

i have got a little problem in turbo vision. i have got a dialogscreen
with two inputlines. the data from that screen i want to write to a file.
I believe i have to use streams for that can someone please explain to me
how this works. I can send details by mail

thanx
marco
maa.vandon...@student.rulimburg.nl

Re:turbo vision problem

The appropriate newsgroup is:

comp.os.msdos.programmer.turbovision

Ask your question there.

--
O.J. Verdict - The best innocence money can buy

Bob Gibson -- gib...@netcom.com

Re:turbo vision problem

In article <49ut7b$...@rl0001.rulimburg.nl> marco van dongen <Maa.vandon...@student.rulimburg.nl> writes:
>i have got a little problem in turbo vision. i have got a dialogscreen
>with two inputlines. the data from that screen i want to write to a file.
>I believe i have to use streams....

[snip]

Streams are not necessary for writing data to disk. A simple write(F,.....)
(F the file variable) is enough. If the file is untyped, use BlockWrite.

They are necessary for writing actual objects.

If your question is "streams" (and not turbovision) then ask again -
many people have written about streams on the net.

>marco
>maa.vandon...@student.rulimburg.nl

regards,
Max