INDY TCP Server cant get Client IP

Hi there

I have a INDY TCP/IP Server which receives a short message from a TCP/IP
client. The client sends down some info (+-30 bytes) and then disconnects.

I cant get the TCP/IP Server to get the clients IP Address (which I need), I
think because the client connects, sends and disconnects very quickly. Any
ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Re:INDY TCP Server cant get Client IP

t the TCP/IP Server to get the clients IP Address (which I

> need), I think because the client connects, sends and disconnects
very
> quickly. Any ideas?

No, as long as there is a connection, you should be able to get the
IP. What code are you using to retrieve it?

This should do it for you if you're using the latest Indy:

TIdIOHandlerSocket(AThread.Connection.IOHandler).Binding.PeerIP;

Other Threads