TPW - Owner Drawing

Hello out there,
  My name is Baydon Rowe, I program in Turbo Pascal for Windows and have been sort of searching
for a while and have been unable to figure out how to add bitmaps to list boxes.  Such as those
used in open/save dialog boxes and combo lists for choosing font colors.  Also I'm interested in
finding any other newsgroups, perhaps any centered around Turbo Pascal for Windows.

Thank you for your time :)

Re:TPW - Owner Drawing

In article <3186ABD7.1...@lis.ab.ca>, cr...@lis.ab.ca says...

>Hello out there,
>  My name is Baydon Rowe, I program in Turbo Pascal for Windows and

have been sort of searching
>for a while and have been unable to figure out how to add bitmaps to

list boxes.  Such as those
>used in open/save dialog boxes and combo lists for choosing font

colors.  Also I'm interested in
>finding any other newsgroups, perhaps any centered around Turbo Pascal
for Windows.

>Thank you for your time :)

>> OwnerDraw needs you to define a message method for wm_drawitem. This

passes a pointer to a TDrawItemStruct record. Use message
prefixes oda_ and odt_ to see what type of control has to be
drawn. You are passed a DC to use, so just textout or draw graphics
wherever you want.
Martin