createoleobject with WORD 97 and 2K.

Hi all

    I'm using both Word 97 and Word 2K on the same Windows 2K. I 'm using
also D4.

    When i call createoleobject ('Word.application.8') it runs Word 2K.

    In the registry i can see that the CLSID are the same for
word.appliation, word.application.8 and the word.application.9

    Does somebody have an idea to fix the pb

    Thanks in advance

RicItto

Re:createoleobject with WORD 97 and 2K.

I can see the header of your post on my ISP's copy of this
newsgroup, but it hasn't been sent to Borland's news
server.
That means that most of the people who read Borland's
newsgroups cannot see your post.

To post messages that other people will see, you need to
connect to Borland's server, newsgroups.borland.com,
directly. Here's a link with instructions if you don't know
how:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/newsinfo.html

If you cannot connect directly to newsgroups because
of a firewall, you can post to Borland's newsgroups
via the web pages at http://newsgroups.borland.com/

--
Deborah Pate

Re:createoleobject with WORD 97 and 2K.

Thanks Deborah for your helpfull answer  !

Hi all

    I'm using both Word 97 and Word 2K on the same Windows 2K. I 'm using
also D4.

    When i call createoleobject ('Word.application.8') it runs Word 2K.

    In the registry i can see that the CLSID are the same for
word.appliation, word.application.8 and the word.application.9

    Does somebody have an idea to fix the pb

    Thanks in advance

RicItto

Re:createoleobject with WORD 97 and 2K.

<<Newsgroups.borland.com:
Does somebody have an idea to fix the pb

That's the normal set-up. Whichever program is given by the
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{000209FF-0000-0000-C000-0000000000
46}\LocalServer32 key will run - which will be the last
Word version run on your machine. You can edit the entry
there if you like.