Winfax Pro

I'm not sure what I want to do is doable but it never hurts to ask.  I created a unit that will send a fax via winfax pro.
I found a couple of examples that let me create an oleobject namely winfax.sdksend object.  Works fine the fax goes
off okay after some experimenting with various parameters.  Their documentation is not to good.  Anyway the last
step to get the fax to work requires that you print something from within the program so I have a form with a richedit
control that I use to do a print.

Question, is it possible to do this with out a form being involved?  How would one do a print to the fax machine so it will
go ahead and complete?  The fax is set as the default printer to make it work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks;

Bob