Highlight Search Text in Memo Field

Hello,  I am trying to highlight the keyword search text found in a memo
field when I get results back.  And to be honest, I don't know where to
begin .. Can you pint me in the right direction ?

- Thanks

Jay

Re:Highlight Search Text in Memo Field

"Jay" <jmato...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:3b57b67b$1_2@dnews...
> Hello,  I am trying to highlight the keyword search text found in a memo
> field when I get results back.  And to be honest, I don't know where to
> begin .. Can you pint me in the right direction ?

If you are getting the position and length of the found text, then just set
the TMemo's SelStart and SelLength properties respectively.

--
Wayne Niddery (Logic Fundamentals, Inc.)
RADBooks: http://www.logicfundamentals.com/RADBooks/delphibooks.html

Other Threads