getting started In C++

I would like to learn programming in C++ Who can give me advice?
Please e-mail me!

Re:getting started In C++

"Torsten" <Torsten.knackst...@lapple.co.za> wrote in message

> I would like to learn programming in C++ Who can give me advice?
> Please e-mail me!

Hello,

Try Bruce Eckel's book Thinking in C++
It is available free for download from here:
http://www.bruceeckel.com/ThinkingInCPP2e.html

Jogy

Re:getting started In C++

"Torsten" <Torsten.knackst...@lapple.co.za> wrote:
>>I would like to learn programming in C++ Who can give me advice?
>Please e-mail me!

Programming in C++ will be ezy for u if u have some xperience in (more especialy) C or some other programming
language for instance BASIC or PASCAL. But don't worry u will be on your way as soon as u get into this bussiness.
                               Thanx.

Other Threads