TeeChart problem - dg.ZIP (0/1)

Hi,

I've attached a BMP of the problem. I figured it was easier to show than try
to describe what the issue is.

As can be seen in the picture, the problem is the left axis position
relation between both charts. This axis should appear at the same vertical
position on the screen. However I can only get this to occur when the LABELS
are exactly the same length. I've used fixed width fonts - space padded, but
that does not work.

Basically, if I detect that scale of the left axis of each chart is out of
synch, then I want the make both left-axes align vertically.

The bottom axis of each chart are identical in scale.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jim

Re:TeeChart problem - dg.ZIP (0/1)

[...]