BRAVO! <Re: DELPHI REALLY suckS!>

Bravo to the people who replied to the DELPHI suckS
thread.

It is a testament to the people who frequent this newsgroup
that we were able to reply in a non-agressive manner.  Not
something you'd see on too many other newsgroups.  I
especially loved the replies where actual help was offered,
especially considering the total lack of information that
Carl offered.

I can't say I was so kind, having sent him a {*word*193} little
note about how his attitude might be appreciate elsewhere...
but at least I did it privately...so perhaps that is okay.

Anyhow,  KUDOS to you all!

--
Michael Heacock         "Hail hail the lucky ones,
Praxis Technical Group   I refer to those in love"

Re:BRAVO! <Re: DELPHI REALLY suckS!>

Yes, and I am sorry to see that it's a swede that uses this language.

Hope you do not hold it against us all here in Sweden!

johan

Other Threads