Printing Slowly

I have a Canon BJC-4200 and when I print from the program using

Uses printer;

and

writeln(lst)

it prints really slow and then I have to press the resume button on the
printer, is there a way I can have it print faster and automatically run
through the rest of the page without needing to hit the resume button to do
it. Under FILE, PRINT SETUP, I have ASCII.

Tom Fisher

Re:Printing Slowly

Tom Fisher wrote:
> I have a Canon BJC-4200 and when I print from the program using

> Uses printer;

> and

> writeln(lst)

> it prints really slow and then I have to press the resume button on the
> printer, is there a way I can have it print faster and automatically run
> through the rest of the page without needing to hit the resume button to do
> it. Under FILE, PRINT SETUP, I have ASCII.

Not sure about the speed problem, but in order to feed a page, all you
need is:

writeln (lst,#12);

This sends a formfeed character to the printer.

> Tom Fisher

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Other Threads