Combining CheckBox and ComboBox

In article <Xns90C3F1538BA33r3...@207.105.83.65>, Ron wrote:
> Is there some way to combine the functionality of those two components?
> Like having a ComboBox with a caption "Additional Options", and when
> pressing on the arrow having a list of checkboxes with their captions
> appear?

It would certainly be possible to make a combobox derivative that *looks*
like a list of checkboxes in the dropdown. For that you would make the
combobox ownerdrawn and draw checkbox and text yourself. You need to
maintain the checked/unchecked state of the items somewhere, e.g. the
Items.Objects property. The DrawFrameControl API function can be used to
draw the checkbox part.

I would first do a search on the usual component site, though. You may
find something ready-made.

   http://www.borland.com/delphi/resources/deltools.html
Delphi Super Page       http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/
  US mirror site:       http://www.cdrom.com/pub/delphi_www/
  German mirror :
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/source/MIRRORS/sunsite.icm.edu.pl/pub/...
  Other mirrors :       http://ftp.sunet.se/delphi/
Torry's Delphi Pages    http://www.torry.net/
                        http://homepages.borland.com/torry/
the Delphi Box          http://Inner-Smile.com .
                        http://www.delphisource.com/
The DELPHI Deli         http://www.delphix.com/
The Delphi EXchange     http://www.delphiexchange.com/
The Delphi Pool         http://www.lmc-mediaagentur.de/dpool.htm

Re:Combining CheckBox and ComboBox

Try ISPlugEditor (www.imcasys.com)

"Ron" <r...@hotma.com> ???Y/???Y ????? ???Y??:

> Is there some way to combine the functionality of those two components?
> Like having a ComboBox with a caption "Additional Options", and when
> pressing on the arrow having a list of checkboxes with their captions
> appear?

Other Threads