Accessing record in DBGrid that drag/drop operation was dropped on

I am doing a drag/drop operation where the dragged item is dropped on a
DBGrid. I want to move the current record indicator to the row that was
dropped on so that I update the correct table record. I do not want the user
to have to click on the correct row first before performing the drag/drop.
Can anybody help please?

Re:Accessing record in DBGrid that drag/drop operation was dropped on

if you wont find better solution do this :

build TTreeView according to the contents of the TDBGrid . the TreeView has
'Dropped' property that tells you which node has got the drop;

eyal wilde
e...@impactsoft.co.il

S. Holmes wrote in message <6fvhno$8...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am doing a drag/drop operation where the dragged item is dropped on a
>DBGrid. I want to move the current record indicator to the row that was
>dropped on so that I update the correct table record. I do not want the
user
>to have to click on the correct row first before performing the drag/drop.
>Can anybody help please?

Other Threads