How to Sort TlistView report view

Maybe it is beginner question but how to
Sort TlistView report view by clicking on a column
identifier (the way Windows Explorer do).
I tried but run time error occurs.
Maybe some sample code/ application?

Please e-mail me at davor.z...@fsb.hr

Re:How to Sort TlistView report view

I have a tip that covers this on my Delphi Tip of the Day webpage.  It's my
tip on 4/1/99.  What you will have to do is use the TListView.OnCompare
event.  The tip on this day was the final in a series on adding a directory
to a TListView and put sorting in  it upon clicking the column header.

My webpage is at http://members.truepath.com/delphi

--
Lewis Howell
lewishow...@yahoo.com

Davor Zorc wrote in message <37184BFA.4...@fsb.hr>...
>Maybe it is beginner question but how to
>Sort TlistView report view by clicking on a column
>identifier (the way Windows Explorer do).
>I tried but run time error occurs.
>Maybe some sample code/ application?

>Please e-mail me at davor.z...@fsb.hr

Re:How to Sort TlistView report view

I have a tip that covers this on my Delphi Tip of the Day webpage.  It's my
tip on 4/1/99.  What you will have to do is use the TListView.OnCompare
event.  The tip on this day was the final in a series on adding a directory
to a TListView and put sorting in  it upon clicking the column header.

My webpage is at http://members.truepath.com/delphi

--
Lewis Howell
lewishow...@yahoo.com
Lou's Delphi Tip of the Day
http://members.truepath.com/delphi
Lou's Other Web Page
http://members.truepath.com/LewisHowell

Davor Zorc wrote in message <37184BFA.4...@fsb.hr>...
>Maybe it is beginner question but how to
>Sort TlistView report view by clicking on a column
>identifier (the way Windows Explorer do).
>I tried but run time error occurs.
>Maybe some sample code/ application?

>Please e-mail me at davor.z...@fsb.hr

Other Threads